Gone for 17 months.. I'm back! ◕‿◕

8/29/2010 09:25:00 PM by
Wow! It's been ages since I wrote my first and last post. So much happened and so much has changed.

A refreshing change..

not a huge change.. but enough to make a difference.. ◕‿ ◕

I went through a series of dramatic hair changes. I was emotionally attached to my hair.. played with it.. tried different styles.. cut it to its shortest. Whenever I cut my hair, it makes me feel like a new person ^_^

What else.. I met new people, made new friends... and learned from them.

“…life is what you make out of it..."

We choose our path by making decisions. These decisions makes us and molds us to who we will be.

Finally, an official college graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Management. College was fun and bearable. And I wouldn't forget those people who made me laugh, cry and mad :P and of course my beloved friends. I would also like to thank my special someone for really supporting me in everything.

He loved me during the worst time. Thank you so much pup. You know how much you're responsible for I am today.

This is me.. now..

I am who I am right now because of these decisions and events that happened in my life and I thank all the people that has become part of these changes. I am still the same person inside, the person you knew and a lot more.

--Kitty =^..^=